Friday, November 12, 2010

No Omelet today...

... so sorry friends. I have way too much to do, and of course I haven't made that most important shopping trip either. I just ate a microwaved chimichanga for breakfast. NOT my idea of a great start, but we do what we gotta do, right?

Anyway I wanted to take this opportunity to THANK YOU ALL so much for reading, participating, and encouraging this idea! It has been SO much fun! I have not even chipped off a tip of the Iceberg of Ideals, so there will be MUCH more to look forward to!  And here is a little preview of what I have in mind:

A Thanksgiving Leftover Series!

Fruit Omelet's

Gourmet (such as Greek and Asian)

And more!

Also I have been emailing like a crazed animal trying to get some giveaways sponsored for YOU!  If you have any ideas or leads let me know!

I hope you all have a day blessed with great weather and well behaved children! AHAHAHA!  that last part was funny.+

No comments:

Post a Comment