Monday, November 8, 2010

Got something you will like here!

I have completes my "pages" to help this blog become reader friendly and more interactive!

First and most importantly we have the Omelet Basics page. This will provide the step by step recipe to make your perfect basic omelet. I will also be replacing the written instructions on my recipes with a link to this page.

Next is the About My Recipes page, which will offer a guide to help make your omelet the best it can be. Tips and tricks to success, and a rough guide to measurements for the recipes I post.

Finally and the one I am most excited about is The Reader Page ! This will be a collection of reader suggestions, pictures, substitutions, and possibly much more!

Thank you all so much for supporting my new passion. Keep spreading the word to your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment